- One (1) Primary Trustee from the hapū of Ngāti Te Wai;
- One (1) Alternate Trustee from the hapū of Ngāti Te Wai;
- One (1) Alternate Trustee from the hapū of Ngāti Ruahine; and
- One (1) Alternate Trustee from the hapū of Pirirākau.
Any person seeking nomination must:
- Meet the Trust’s eligibility criteria (as set out in the Trustee Nomination form);
- Be 18 years or older;
- As at the closing date for nominations (i.e. 4pm, Monday 15 April 2019), be recorded in the Tribal Register as registered with the hapū for which the election is being held; and
- Submit a completed Nomination Form that is endorsed by not less than two (2) Adult Registered Members of Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui shown on the Tribal Register as being entitled to vote in respect of the election of that candidate.
If you are a qualified person but not currently registered, on the Tribal Register, with the hapū for which the election is being held you can register:
- Online, or download a Registration Form at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz; or
- Contact Kimiora Rawiri (Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone or Text +6422 195 1656) to arrange to pick up a Registration Form in person or request that it be sent via email or post.
The Nomination Form can be:
- Downloaded at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz Resources, Registered Members section; or
- Requested to be picked up in person or sent via email or post by contacting Kimiora (refer contact details noted above).
Nomination and Registration Forms can be submitted via:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Post: Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust, PO Box 2230, Tauranga 3144, New Zealand.
Nominations must be received no later than 4pm on Monday 15 April 2019.
Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust