- One (1) Primary and one (1) Alternate Trustee from the hapū of Ngāi Tamarāwaho, Ngāi Te Ahi, Ngāti Ruahine, Ngāti Taka and Ngāti Te Wai; and
- One (1) Alternate Trustee from the hapū of Pirirākau.
Any person seeking nomination must:
- Meet the Trust’s eligibility criteria (as set out in the Trustee Nomination form);
- Be 18years or older;
- As at the closing date for nominations (i.e. 4pm, 28 January 2019), be recorded in the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as registered with the hapū for which the election is being held; and
- Submit a completed Nomination Form that is endorsed by not less than two (2) Adult Registered Members of Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui shown on the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as being entitled to vote in respect of the election of that candidate.
If you are a qualified person but not currently registered, on the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register, with the hapū for which the election is being held you can register online or download a Registration Form at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz or contact one of the Nomination Process Coordinators (listed below) to arrange to pick up a Registration Form in person or request that it be sent via post.
The Nomination Form can be:
- Downloaded at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz Resources, Registered Members section; or
- Requested to be picked up in person or sent via email or post by contacting one of the Nomination Process Coordinators, i.e.
(i)Kimiora Rawiri, Email email@example.com or Phone or Text +6422 195 1656; or
(ii) Sylvia Willison, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone or Text +6427 437 8572.
Nomination and Registration Forms can be submitted via:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Post: Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust, PO Box 2230, Tauranga 3140, New Zealand.
Nominations must be received no later than 4pm on Monday, 28 January 2019.
Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust