- One Primary and one Alternate Trustee from each of the hapū of Ngāti Hangarau, Wairoa Hapū (Ngāti Kahu, Ngāti Pango and Ngāti Rangi), Pirirākau and Ngāti Ruahine.
Adult Members (i.e. 18 years or older), listed in the Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Register (Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register), as registered with one of the hapū listed above are entitled to nominate a candidate or to be nominated.
Any person seeking nomination must:
- Meet the Trust’s eligibility criteria (as set out in the Trustee Nomination form);
- Be 18 years or older;
- As at the closing date for nominations (i.e. 4pm, 22 September 2020), be recorded in the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as registered with the hapū for which the election is being held; and
- Submit a completed Nomination Form that is endorsed by not less than two (2) Adult Registered Members of Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui shown on the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as being entitled to vote in respect of the election of that candidate.
If you are a qualified person but not currently registered, on the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register, with the hapū for which the election is being held you can register online or download a Registration Form at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz or contact the Operations Manager (listed below) to arrange to pick up a Registration Form in person or request that it be sent via post.
The Nomination Form can be:
- Downloaded at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz Resources, Registered Members section;
- Downloaded at the bottom of this post; or
- Requested to be picked up in person or sent via email or post by contacting the Operations Manager, via Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +64 21 297 5590
Nomination and Registration Forms can be submitted via:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Post: Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust, PO Box 2230, Tauranga 3140, New Zealand.
Nominations must be received no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 22 September 2020.