- Ngāti Hangarau;
- Ngāti Ruahine;
- Pirirākau; and
- Wairoa (which includes Ngāti Kahu, Ngāti Rangi and Ngāti Pango).
Any person seeking nomination must:
- Meet the Trust’s eligibility criteria (as set out in the Trustee Nomination form);
- Be 18years or older;
- As at the closing date for nominations, be recorded in the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as registered with the Hapū for which the election is being held; and
- Submit a completed Nomination Form that is endorsed by not less than two (2) Adult Registered Members of Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui shown on the Ngāti Ranginui Tribal Register as being entitled to vote in respect of the election of that candidate.
Nomination & Registration forms and further information regarding the nomination process and eligibility criteria (i.e. Trustee Board Terms of Reference (Board Charter) and Fit & Proper Policy) can be:
- CLICK HERE to download at www.ngatiranginui.org.nz Resources, Registered Members section; using the login information provided to you via email.
- Requested to be picked up in person or sent via post by contacting one of the Nomination Process Coordinators (Riki Nelson, Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +6427 438 9009; or Stephanie Taiapa, Email email@example.com Phone +647 5422 2095).
Nominations and new Registration Forms can be submitted via post or delivered in person to:
Te Pio Kawe
Chairman, Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui Settlement Trust
PO Box 2230
Nominations must be received no later than 4:30pm on Tuesday, 8 August 2017.