An opportunity awaits an experienced Operations Manager to join the Trust in a permanent, full -time position, where they will contribute to enhancing “the ongoing relationship between Ngā Hapū o Ngāti Ranginui and the Crown (in terms of the Treaty of Waitangi, its principles and otherwise)”.
- Industry experience with specific focus on negotiation and post-treaty settlement developments
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of general management or industry experience
- Business management qualifications and experience that will meet the “Fit & Proper” requirements
- Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft software applications (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) essential
- Knowledge of and experience in Xero financial system is highly desirable
- Legal and/or Marketing qualifications and social media platforms (website, FB) management are highly regarded
- Superior communication ability
- Proven ability to negotiate at the most senior level of business
- Proven ability to develop business growth through creativity and innovation
- A proven reputation for integrity and leadership
- A decision maker with sound financial management skills
A Position Description is available to download below.
Applications open until position is filled.